20 April 2016 Guide for this spring
As it was said on the famous spanish song by Los delinquentes “ La primavera trompetera ya llegó!” which its most accurate meaning in English would be “The spring is already here”. And we want to give you a few tips to help you make the most of it!
1. Eat fruit in between meals. And whenever you are hungry! This season fruits are the apricot, cherries, strawberries, nectarines, persimmons, bannanas and lemon. Remember that drinking a glass of hot water with lemon every morning has tons of benefits for your body!
2. The sun and the warm weather are finally here! We love it! But be careful not to get deshidrated, and drink as much water as you can!
3. For dinner, peas, asparagus, peppers and zucchini are vegetables of the season.
4. Enjoy the fresh air! Barcelona offers a wide range of outdoor activities. A walk by the beach, a picnic at Ciutadella Park, a walk through El Born…
5. If you are a fond of music, you can’t miss the Primavera Sound Festival. It’s around the corner!
6. But if you prefer markets instead, then the Barcelona Vintage Market in May is your scene!
7. Moreover, Poble Espanyol is bringing back the Biergarten Festival.
8. But among everything, do not forget to smile and live the moment!